The Registrar assists students, faculty, staff, parents, and alumni with variety of academic services in managing academic policies and procedures, maintaining student records, student registration, transcripts, enrollment verifications, course scheduling, commencement exercises, conduct of degree audits, provides assessment and reporting, and ensures institutional compliance.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of Bachelors Degree on Related Field
- With a Masters Degree
- 3 years experience
- Preferably with experience in system record keeping data management analysis of data base
- Organizational skills
- Highly motivated/detailed oriented
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- With good communication skills
- Willing to be assigned in Marikina and Rizal area
Interested applicants may send their resume directly at email@example.com, kindly use the position that you are applying for as the subject of your email.