The Guidance Counselor assists and advise students about academic and personal decisions. He/she provides private counseling to students and help students overcome behavioral problems, establish academic goals, improve their organizational and time management skills, or work through their personal problems. He/she also help students set career goals.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a graduate of Psychology
- With a Masters Degree in Guidance and Counseling
- Must be a Registered Guidance Counselor
- With at least 2 years of work experience as Guidance Counselor
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- With good communication skills
- Willing to be assigned in Marikina and Rizal area
Interested applicants may send their resume directly at email@example.com, kindly use the position that you are applying for as the subject of your email.